The Klondike, Spider, Freecell, Pyramid, and TriPeaks solitaire minigames have all been combined into one game for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Within those:
- This variant of Klondike is the time-honored classic that the majority of people just refer to as "Solitaire."
- Spider is a card game in which you are challenged to clear eight columns of cards with the fewest number of actions possible.
- Freecell is a card game in which the goal is to remove all of the cards from the table by making use of four more cells.
- In Pyramid, you can get rid of cards from the board by matching up two of them so that their total value is 13.
- In the card game TriPeaks, your goal is to remove all of the cards from the board by choosing them in ascending or descending order in a sequence.
There is a reason why Solitaire is still the most popular computer game of all time: you can play it for free. It is easy to learn for anyone because the rules are not complicated and the gameplay is not complicated.